Skip to main content

T-shirts for Modern

 


For those that partook in the original Modern Masters League, you will recall that one of our beloved community members Vaughan designed t-shirts for the entire league, continuing into the Aus Magic League, he once again got shirts for his local playgroup at EPIC. I'm pleased to announce that we will continue carrying this torch for him.

Ordering through a friendly local t-shirt shop. EPIC Ipswich will be making and taking on all future orders of the current shirt run for the EPIC Modern Community. As our way of saying thank you to our community, shirts will be $17 if ordered on Thursday the 11th of August. Beyond that, we will be running them at a total price of around $39 (price isn't locked in yet).

Tshirts have a number of different designs on the back.


Sizes for this run include: small, medium, X Large, XX Large & XXX Large

This may be the future of many more custom t-shirts EPIC does to celebrate our different social groups, so even if you aren't in our modern or magic community, don't lose hope. Many grand things on the horizon.
Your Friend and Ally,
Lachy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yu-Gi-Oh! Fans at EPIC Ipswich: Discover the Lost Art Promotion Cards!

  Greetings, duelists! We at EPIC Ipswich are thrilled to bring you some fantastic news that’s sure to excite all Yu-Gi-Oh! enthusiasts. We have unearthed our stock of the exclusive Lost Art Promotion Cards for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game (TCG), and we can't wait to share them with you! What Are the Lost Art Promotion Cards? The Lost Art Promotion is a special series of cards released by Konami, featuring artwork that was previously unavailable in certain regions. These cards are highly sought after by collectors and players alike, offering unique illustrations that stand out in any collection. Each card in this series is not only visually stunning but also a valuable addition to any deck. How to Get Your Hands on These Exclusive Cards Starting today, we’re offering a special promotion: when you spend $30 or more on exclusively Yu-Gi-Oh! products at EPIC Ipswich, you’ll receive one of these rare Lost Art cards for FREE, while supplies last. This is a limited-time offer, so be...

Fblthp has a new hospitality job?

  The Lost Adventures of Fblthp - entry 3 See previous entry here Fblthp has a new hospitality job? Lisa Cooke had finished her training and rushed off to her work at the local Hotel, she had only arrived when she went to grab her ID from her bag when she found a stowaway in her bag! Fblthp was busted, here is a photo Lisa sent me to report the out-of-control plushie. Now remember, I had thought Fblthp dead after I last saw him being carried away by a pelican, so to say I was surprised that he had gotten so incredibly lost and moreover harassing EPIC Ipswich's patrons, I did the only thing I could think. Like any homunculus who found himself without a job and indebted to someone or something (looking at you Azorious Senate), he was put to work. It began menial, helped Lisa and her lovely boss set up, placing cutlery and decorating tables. The menial task ran dry as both individuals realised a homunculus probably couldn't carry trays or walk around the floor when it was busy.  ...

Dungeons and Dragons and Magic the Gathering 2023

It was 2AM on the 19th of August and whilst the rest of my household was sleeping, I was watching YouTube. Am I a chronic insomniac? Yes. Am I currently typing this in my cardboard box that I now live in at EPIC? Also yes. Am I excited to tell you about the new and upcoming stuff from Magic the Gathering and Dungeon and Dragons parent company Wizards of the Coast?.... If you haven't been able to infer what I'm saying, Wizards of the Coast recently did a live stream to promote their upcoming material they're releasing for their major games MTG and D&D, this was at 2AM Australian Time on YouTube. Some super exciting things on the horizon for both games and some that left me scratching my head. There were the reveals of upcoming sets and books, guest appearances from Jimmy Wong and Ginny Di and some surprising reveals.  D&D Announcements Teases for the next edition of D&D codenamed One D&D  and brings together an updated version of core rules, backwards compa...