Skip to main content

THEY ARE BACK!


 THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THEY ARE BACK!

Ladies, gentlemen, guys, gals and my non-binary pals. The benevolent and almighty owners of EPIC Ipswich have returned. 

For those who hadn't visited the premises since last Wednesday, Trevor the Founding Father and Trish the Queen of Crafts, left EPIC Ipswich in the very reliable and most capable hands of their staff whilst they were out plotting... erm... I mean planning changes to the business in a conference down in Sydney. After the store nearly burnt down from a fryer being left on over the weekend and its panicked cover-up. The Benevolent and most gracious power couple of the store touched down Monday morning to say and I quote "Yup. That's a mighty fine store we have. Were the garbage bins emptied? Did someone eat my truffle? Did someone forget to feed the work experience people we have locked away in our office?".

After finding all the staff members answers acceptable, they finally let me out of the cardboard box they'd assumed I'd been working in for the past week. They played back the camera footage and found no visible evidence of the hammock I had set up there earlier in the week.

Then, as though they had never left, business returned to usual.

Although they mentioned some strange foreign words to me, an unknowable task they wanted me to undertake, involving google analytics, a performing Pepsi max and that noise clocks make.... ding dong? NO! Tik Tok, that's the one! I cannot understand that which the alien and unfathomable minds of the owners have conjured. My only prayer is that some elder god that is not affiliated with them in any way shape or their everchanging tentacled form will prevent them from banishing me back to my box in the corner which I now call home.

On the off chance that the benevolent owners are by chance reading this. I need to disclaim that this is an article - on a blog - and is a pure and deliberate work of fiction - it's funny - our readers will love it.

Do not send me back to my box

please

pretty please,

Lachy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yu-Gi-Oh! Fans at EPIC Ipswich: Discover the Lost Art Promotion Cards!

  Greetings, duelists! We at EPIC Ipswich are thrilled to bring you some fantastic news that’s sure to excite all Yu-Gi-Oh! enthusiasts. We have unearthed our stock of the exclusive Lost Art Promotion Cards for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game (TCG), and we can't wait to share them with you! What Are the Lost Art Promotion Cards? The Lost Art Promotion is a special series of cards released by Konami, featuring artwork that was previously unavailable in certain regions. These cards are highly sought after by collectors and players alike, offering unique illustrations that stand out in any collection. Each card in this series is not only visually stunning but also a valuable addition to any deck. How to Get Your Hands on These Exclusive Cards Starting today, we’re offering a special promotion: when you spend $30 or more on exclusively Yu-Gi-Oh! products at EPIC Ipswich, you’ll receive one of these rare Lost Art cards for FREE, while supplies last. This is a limited-time offer, so be...

Fblthp has a new hospitality job?

  The Lost Adventures of Fblthp - entry 3 See previous entry here Fblthp has a new hospitality job? Lisa Cooke had finished her training and rushed off to her work at the local Hotel, she had only arrived when she went to grab her ID from her bag when she found a stowaway in her bag! Fblthp was busted, here is a photo Lisa sent me to report the out-of-control plushie. Now remember, I had thought Fblthp dead after I last saw him being carried away by a pelican, so to say I was surprised that he had gotten so incredibly lost and moreover harassing EPIC Ipswich's patrons, I did the only thing I could think. Like any homunculus who found himself without a job and indebted to someone or something (looking at you Azorious Senate), he was put to work. It began menial, helped Lisa and her lovely boss set up, placing cutlery and decorating tables. The menial task ran dry as both individuals realised a homunculus probably couldn't carry trays or walk around the floor when it was busy.  ...

Dungeons and Dragons and Magic the Gathering 2023

It was 2AM on the 19th of August and whilst the rest of my household was sleeping, I was watching YouTube. Am I a chronic insomniac? Yes. Am I currently typing this in my cardboard box that I now live in at EPIC? Also yes. Am I excited to tell you about the new and upcoming stuff from Magic the Gathering and Dungeon and Dragons parent company Wizards of the Coast?.... If you haven't been able to infer what I'm saying, Wizards of the Coast recently did a live stream to promote their upcoming material they're releasing for their major games MTG and D&D, this was at 2AM Australian Time on YouTube. Some super exciting things on the horizon for both games and some that left me scratching my head. There were the reveals of upcoming sets and books, guest appearances from Jimmy Wong and Ginny Di and some surprising reveals.  D&D Announcements Teases for the next edition of D&D codenamed One D&D  and brings together an updated version of core rules, backwards compa...